BlockStart SMEs – Call for Blockchain Adopters
BlockStart addresses forward-thinking SME looking to tap into blockchain/ DLTs to streamline their products and processes.
SMEs should be based in EU or H2020 Associated Countries, working in the fintech, ICT, or retail fields, and willing to start innovating with blockchain now. All open calls for SME adopters are closed.
Could you be who we’re looking for?
Working in fintech, ICT, retail?
You are forward-thinking SME that wants to start innovating with blockchain now in areas such as fintech, ICT, or retail.
Looking to implement blockchain/ DLTs?
You’re looking for new opportunities to solve existing challenges and optimize your business and develop new business models.
What’s in it for you?
Partner with up-and-coming developers
in the blockchain/ DLT community
Be part of one of the biggest partnership programmes in Europe,
funded by the European Commission
Get up to €4,500 (equity-free)
for your engagement with developers
Take the first step in developing strategies
on new trends such as blockchain/ DLTs
Meet our 10 DLT/blockchain startups who want to work with you
BlockStart Open Call #3 Documents:
(last updated 17 March 2021)
- Annex 1: Open Call Text
- Annex 2: Guidelines for Applicants
- Annex 3.2: Application Form for SME Adopters (for reference only)
- Annex 4: Declaration of Honour
- Annex 5: SME Declaration
- Annex 6: Bank Account Information (for reference only)
- Annex 7.1: Sub-grant Agreement Template for SME Adopters (for reference only)
- Annex 8.1: Template for H2020 Financial Support to Third Parties – SME Adopters (for reference only)