Could you be who we’re looking for?
Working in fintech, ICT, retail?
You are forward-thinking SME that wants to start innovating with blockchain now in areas such as fintech, ICT, or retail.
Looking to implement blockchain/ DLTs?
You’re looking for new opportunities to solve existing challenges and optimize your business and develop new business models.
What’s in it for you?
Partner with up-and-coming developers
in the blockchain/ DLT community
Be part of one of the biggest partnership programmes in Europe,
funded by the European Commission
Get up to €4,500 (equity-free)
for your engagement with developers
Take the first step in developing strategies
on new trends such as blockchain/ DLTs
BlockStart – Call for End-user SMEs Documentation
(last updated 28 July 2020)
- BlockStart Annex 1 Open Call 2 Text
- BlockStart Annex 2 Guidelines for Applicants Open Call 2
- BlockStart Annex 3.2 Application Form for SME Adopters Open Call 2 (for reference only)
- BlockStart Annex 4 Declaration for Honour Open Call 2
- BlockStart Annex 5 SME Declaration Open Call 2
- BlockStart Annex 6 Bank Account Information Open Call 2 (for reference only)
- BlockStart Annex 7.1 Sub-grant Agreement Template for SME Adopters Open Call 2 (for reference only)
- BlockStart Annex 8 Template for H2020 Financial Support to Third Parties Open Call 2 (for reference only)
Next cut-off November 2nd, 5pm CET (Brussels time)