Join BlockStart’s Demo Day on 29 October, 3pm CET, to find out what 5 of Europe’s most promising blockchain startups have been working in the last 6 months
On 29 October, 3pm CET (Brussels time), the top 5 startups from BlockStart’s first acceleration programme will present their MVPs and the pilots they have implemented in end-user SMEs:
- 2bSmart (Tilburg, The Netherlands): supporting organizations in understanding and applying IoT sensor, blockchain and smart contracts technology;
- Datarella (Munich, Germany): provider of Industrial Blockchain Solutions and developer of blockchain-based innovations with a strong emphasis on the supply chain and ICT sector;
- Infidia (Skopje, North Macedonia): seamless invoice financing based on blockchain;
- Kedeon (Riga, Latvia): transparent monitoring for last-mile deliveries;
- Rexs.io (Gdańsk, Poland): data trust company offering a blockchain-based digital notarization service that creates a shield of trust for any data, including IoT streams, live video feeds, documents, images, and more.
But that is not all…
In addition to the pitch presentations, participants will get the opportunity to learn from the personal experience of Max Lautenschläger, Co-Founder and COO of Iconic Holding, a global crypto asset manager and blockchain VC. What areas and industries are already getting disrupted and what key players are already building on blockchain? How can startups benefit from one of the major future trends and where can you get funding as a blockchain startup? These and other pressing themes will be addressed by our keynote speaker.
Finally, BlockStart’s expert from consortium partner CIVITTA, Vytautas Černiauskas, will share a research on which sectors may benefit the most from blockchain and an intuitive tool that allows any company to quickly understand if it should consider blockchain.
Exciting times are ahead of us! By creating trust in data in ways that were not possible before, blockchain technologies have the potential to revolutionize how we share information and carry out online transactions. For this reason, BlockStart is proud to present the above mentioned startups and the work that they have been carrying out in the scope of the programme for the past 6 months.
We want to hear your thoughts and ideas on how we can take the European blockchain ecosystem forward and best prepare our startups for taking off. Join BlockStart’s online Demo Day to exchange views and get to know our startups. It will be their time to shine, but also your opportunity to get in touch with these promising blockchain-based solutions.
15:00-15:05 | Welcome – Nadine Teles, F6S
15:05-15:15 | 1 year of BlockStart – Benjamin Júnior, Bright Pixel
15:15-15:55 | Keynote speech on “The Current State of Blockchain Adoption” | Max Lautenschlaeger , Iconic Holding
15:55-16:25 | Blockchain startups pitch – 2bSMART, Datarella
16:25-16:35 | Are you ready for blockchain? – Vytautas Černiauskas, CIVITTA
16h35-17h20 | Blockchain startups pitch – Infidia, Kedeon, REXS IO
17:20-17:30 | Wrap-up and takeaways | João Fernandes, Bright Pixel
The Demo Day is free of charge, but registration is mandatory
For more information, please visit https://blockstart.eu/demo-day-1