Join us on 9 June at 4pm CET for a Webinar where experts will discuss the latest trends, myths and things you might not know about blockchain
While some people stress blockchain’s disruptive potential, others remain somewhat more skeptical. But what is blockchain all about? At BlockStart, we have compiled a list of presentations of the things you should know about this relatively new technology. So, join us on 9 June between 4pm-5:30pm CET for an amazing Webinar on the trends, myths and things you need to know about blockchain.
Blockchain goes beyond virtual currencies and Andrius Bartminas, founder at Superhow, will deliver a presentation about blockchain and 10 interesting facts about the technology. Mirko Lorenz, Expert at H2020 NGI TruBlo project and Innovation Manager at Deutsche Welle will introduce unexpected areas of Blockchain application. Silvan Jongerius , Expert at H2020 B-Hub for Europe project will talk about blockchain regulation and will explain the bittersweet relationship between blockchain and GDPR. Baptiste Cota, blockchain VC investor, Founding Partner at LeadBlock Partners will be presenting blockchain technology trends and will give an exclusive opportunity to participants to learn about the findings of the “Enterprise Blockchain 2021” report, which will be officially published later this year. Once learned more about blockchain, Top3 sectors/industries for blockchain will be presented by BlockStart project expert Vytautas Černiauskas.
The Webinar is free-of-charge, but registration in mandatory: https://www.f6s.com/blockchain-trends-myths-and-things-you-might-not-know. The event will be streamed live on BlockStart’s Facebook and YouTube channels and participants will be provided with direct links a couple of days before.
Below you will find the agenda for the event:
- 4:00-4:05 Welcome (Vytautas Černiauskas, CIVITTA)
- 4:05 – 4:20 Enterprise Blockchain 2021 report. Update on the latest blockchain trends (Baptiste Cota, Leadblock Partners)
- 4:20 – 4:30 Unexpected areas of blockchain application (Mirko Lorenz, NGI Trublo project)
- 4:30 – 4:40 Bittersweet relationship between blockchain and GDPR (Silvan Jongerius, B-hub for Europe project)
- 4:40 – 4:45 10 interesting facts about blockchain (Andrius Bartminas, Superhow)
- 4:45 – 4:55 Women in Blockchain (Teana Baker-Taylor, tbc)
- 4:55 – 5:15 Discussion and Q&A (Vytautas Černiauskas, CIVITTA)